For more than 60 years, Robert Half International has been a respected source of career and management advice. As part of our commitment to providing expert staffing assistance and career guidance, we frequently survey workers and executives to identify workplace trends.
We share the results of our research with our clients and job candidates through publications, online tools, advice booklets, and articles and white papers that cover nearly every aspect of staffing and career management. Our goal is simple: to serve as a helpful guide to employers during the recruitment process and to job seekers as they advance their careers.
- Salary Guides: Since 1952, our annual Salary Guides have provided managers with comprehensive, up-to-date information on compensation and hiring trends.
- Workplace Redefined: Find out how economic conditions have changed employee attitudes among Gen Y, Gen X and baby boomers, and learn tips to manage and retain a multigenerational workforce.
- Professional Employment Report: This is the first quarterly executive survey of its size and scope to focus exclusively on professional-level staffing.
- Managing in a Challenging Economy: Learn about the 30 most common management mistakes that occur during recessions and tips for avoiding these pitfalls.
- Cost-Effective Staffing: Find out how to develop flexible human resource management strategies, including the steps necessary to sustain business growth in today's economy.
- Hidden Business Opportunities in Today's Economy: Gain insight on how leading companies are positioning themselves for growth in the short- and long-term, and how your business can do the same.
- How to Attract and Retain Gen Y Employees: As baby boomers retire, Generation Y will play an important role in business. Gain a glimpse of this group's professional priorities, and learn how to attract, motivate and retain Gen Y workers.
- Management Minute: Looking to improve your leadership skills and advance professionally? Subscribe to our monthly podcast for timely management and career advice.